With over 65 classes offered weekly, we have something for everyone!
Our schedule is very diversified, ranging from Yoga, Pilates, Cycling and Step with everything in between. These classes reach out to every generation, level of fitness and will challenge everyone who is involved while having fun all at the same time!
BODYPUMP is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This 60-minute workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music, awesome instructors and your choice of weight inspire you to get the results you came for - and fast!
Based on cutting-edge scientific research, this program is the ultimate way to get a tight and toned core. With dynamic training that hones in on your abs, glutes, back, obliques and "slings" connecting the upper and lower body, this workout will leave you looking good and feeling strong. Like all LES MILLS programs, CXWORX classes will be refreshed every three months with new moves and new music.
BODYCOMBAT is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors, you strike, punch, kick and kata our way through calories to superior cardio fitness.
BODYBALANCE is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance.
RPM is a group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity. It’s fun, low impact and you can burn up to 675 calories a session*. With great music pumping and the group spinning as one, your instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, sprints and flat riding. In an RPM workout you repeatedly spin the pedals to reach your cardio peak then ease back down, keeping pace with the pack to lift your personal performance and boost your cardio fitness.
Zumba Fitness® is the only Latin-inspired dance-fitness program that blends red-hot international music, created by Grammy Award-winning producers, and contagious steps to form a "fitness-party" that is downright addictive.
Our Nationally Certified and CPR trained instructors are dedicated to each and every one of our participants.
Group Exercise Guidelines
- Please be on time for class. If you are more than 10 minutes late for class, for your safety and consideration of others the instructor will ask you to leave. Please choose an activity other than the class currently in session and DO NOT ENTER.
- Keep conversation to a minimum. We do want you to enjoy the social aspect of working out, but please remember that a class is still a CLASS. Conversation is best enjoyed before or after class. Your instructors and class members will appreciate this courtesy.
- If you are waiting for the next class, please do not enter the classroom before the current class is complete.
- Let your instructor know if you need modifications, have any medical conditions or are pregnant prior to class. Performing an activity that is not at all similar to what the instructor is teaching can be distracting and can present safety issues. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition that prevents you from following the class routines, please use options shown by an instructor or choose a class more suitable for your fitness level.
- All coats and bags must be placed in a locker since they create a fire hazard. We are not liable for lost or stolen items.
- Proper footwear, which consists of sneakers with non-marking soles, is required. Sandals & slip on shoes/sneakers will not be allowed when performing exercises.
- Please return all equipment to its proper place when done for the next participants in the room to use.
- No more than 2 babies in car seats per class please. Babies under 6 months old are welcome in car seats if they are not disrupting class & class size and type permits. The instructors have been empowered to make decisions on allowing infants in the Group Exercise Room, based on safety and distraction considerations. All other children are not allowed to sit in the room.
- Keiser cycles are for use during scheduled Rev Master classes ONLY.
- The sound system is for instructors' use only. Members are not allowed to use it outside of a scheduled class, but they may use the studio itself.