Ages 3-15 year old kids may use the basketball court ONLY IF accompanied by parent/guardian or when participating in a ClubWorx organized activity which is lead by club staff. 15 year olds may use the basketball court ONLY IF they have signed a “Behavioral Contract” at the front counter first.
We also ask that you be considerate of classes that are in process on the court and wait until they have been completed before entering the court. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us keep ClubWorx a safe and enjoyable place for all of our members.
- Only non-marking soled shoes are permitted on the court
- No chewing gum on courts
- No food or drink allowed on court
- Excessive rough and/or obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated
- No hanging on basketball rims. No informal dunk contest permitted
- Basketball courts may be designated half court during heavy usage periods
- Any additional equipment or activity usage must be cleared through Manager on duty
- Profanity will not be tolerated