To continue to the Summer Camp signup, you must read and agree with these policies:
LUNCHES/SNACKS – Each child is responsible for providing their own nutritious lunch & two snacks including a drink to camp daily. Fridays they only need to pack snacks as ClubWorx provides pizza each week. If your child does not eat pizza you may still pack them a lunch. It is suggested that you also send your child with ample water daily as many activities are outside. IF YOUR CHILD HAS A FOOD ALLERGY PLEASE MAKE US AWARE THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP.
ITEMS TO BRING – Children should be dressed appropriately for outside play as clothes can get dirty. Make sure they are equipped with good gym shoes for running and playing. Each day campers should bring a swim suit, towel and sunscreen. We will make you aware if you camper needs to replenish this supply. Prescription medications must be in the original labeling from the pharmacy with the child’s name and must be given to a camp counselor on the first day of camp. ClubWorx must have a permission form for administration on file during camp.
PHOTOGRAPHY – Photos & video of your child may be taken while participating in camp activities. These images can be used in ClubWorx marketing materials. By accepting camp policies you are agreeing with these terms. If you do not want your child’s picture taken please let the camp director know on the first day of camp.
SICK CHILDREN – As a courtesy to other campers and your camp counselors that need to be here daily, please do not bring in a child who has had the following symptom within a 24 hour period of camp:
- Temperature over of 100 and higher
- Eye Irritation
In the event that a camper becomes ill during the day, the child’s parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up. If they cannot be reached, an emergency contact will be called.
DROP OFF/PICKUP – Parents/guardians should physically walk into the building to check in with their child each morning between the hours of 7:00am-8:30am. If someone other than the parent/guardian will be picking the child up, the camp director must be informed in writing that morning. ClubWorx will check ID of anyone besides the parent/guardian. Camp ends exactly at 6pm. ClubWorx reserves the right to charge $10 per every 10 minutes the parent/guardian is late.
DISCIPLINE POLICY – ClubWorx is dedicated to a discipline policy that is neither humiliating nor degrading. We reserve the right to remove a child from the program at any time. The following is a guide for use in correcting behavior with participants:
- Warning/Reminder: We will remind the child of the rule they have broken and tell them what the consequences will be if it continues.
- Withdrawal of Privileges: The child will lose time during a fun activity. Example, he or she will love 10 minutes from free time or swimming.
- Parent Notification: The director or camp counselor will reach out to a parent by phone if the problem has not subsided, or at the end of the day if the behavior was curbed. This will warn the parent and the camper as a last chance to change their behavior before return the next day.
- Expulsion from Camp: If a camper continues to break the rules the parent/guardian will be asked to meet with the director to discuss other ways to help guide their child towards positive behavior. The program reserves the right to dismiss any child from camp who is harmful or a threat to the well-being of other children or staff.
THING TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR CAMPER
- We keep our hands to ourselves. At no time can you touch another camper in a harmful or threatening way. ClubWorx reserves the right to expel the camper immediately.
- Campers will not be allowed to use mobile phones. Gaming devices are restricted until designated quiet times in the children’s center. ClubWorx will not be held responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Foul and abusive language towards counselors or other campers will not be tolerated.
- Chewing gum is not allowed.
- Do not bring money to camp.
- Stay with the summer camp group. Campers should not wander off to other areas of the facility.
REFUNDS – No refunds for camp after the Thursday prior to the camp starting. Not attending camp does not entitle you to a refund. When you register your child, you are reserving space, time and staffing whether or not your child attends.