Elite High School Sports Performance
Train Like The Pros!
- Improve your strength & speed
- Increase power output
- 90 minute sessions
Give your athletes the rare opportunity to work with a former MLB Detroit Tigers Strength Coach. Enjoy small class sizes that focus on each individuals needs. Let Kyle help get your athletes to the next level by making them stronger, faster, and more agile for their sport with this year round off-season training.
Members 1 class per week $160
2 classes per week $250
Non-member pricing available
Tuesday & Thursday 3:00-4:30pm
Space is limited to the first 12 participants each month.
For more information contact Kyle Bergman, CSCS, RSCC, FMS
Former MLB Detroit Tigers Strength & Conditioning Coach- During Kyle’s time with the Tigers they achieved the following:
- 2011 & 2012 American League Division Champs
- 2012 American League Champions
- 2012 World Series
Worked with the following TOP MLB All-Stars:
- 2013 AL Triple Crown winner & two time MVP- Miguel Cabrera
- 2011 MVP & Cy Young winner Justin Verlander
- Cy Young winner David Price
- Cy Young winner Max Scherzer
- 5x All-Star Victor Martinez
- Magglio Ordonez, Carlos Guillen, Yoenis Cespedes, Price Fielder, and many more
- 2013 International League Triple-A Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year
- 2010 & 2011 Director of Strength and Conditioning- Carlos Guillen Academy
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
- Registered Strength & Conditioning Coach (RSCC)
- FMS Certified
- 9 years Strength & Conditioning Experience
- 2 Years Collegiate & 7 Years Professional
- 4 Year Collegiate Baseball Player
Kyle’s philosophy is a simple one. He wants to train every athlete to improve their peak performance and athletic ability through scientifically proven protocols and movements.