Policies & Forms
NEW MEMBER GUIDELINES
As a member of ClubWorx, we will help you meet your fitness goals. We are committed to providing an environment which will allow you to make your workout the best it can be. In order to achieve that, we ask that you read and follow the guidelines listed below. Remember, we value your participation at ClubWorx and commend your desire to enhance your fitness level and quality of life.
- All club members must check in at the Front Desk before each workout.
- Shirts and closed toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required at all times inside the facility. Bare feet or sandals are only allowed in the locker rooms or pool area.
- Only drinks in closed, plastic containers are allowed in the weight room, Group Exercise, cardio areas, or the pool. Drinks are not allowed on the basketball court. Food is permitted only in the Pro Shop/Juice Bar area. Food is not permitted at the pool unless in a posted designated area. Food is permitted in the breezeway between the two pools.
- Profanity or foul language is not permitted in the facility or on the grounds. Destructive, abusive, unsafe or inappropriate behavior will not be permitted at any time and may result in termination of membership.
- The use of drugs, alcohol or tobacco is strictly prohibited in the facility or on the grounds of ClubWorx.
- In order to provide an environment that is safe and pleasant to all, Management reserves that right to revoke the membership or anyone who does not abide by the rules of the facility.
- The above rules are not inclusive. Other rules and regulations specific to each area are posted.
Only 2 guests per membership.
12 years & under: $5
13 & over: $10
15 years & under:
Must be accompanied by guardian 18 years or older or have a Temporary Guardian Waiver on file.
16 years & up:
May bring in guests ages 18 & up.
18 years & up:
May bring in younger siblings on a family membership with a guardian waiver form. They may also bring guests 18 years and older. They cannot bring in minors that are not on their membership.