Job Type: Part-time, with potential to grow to full time
Salary: $20-30/hr DOE
What we are looking for
We are seeking a highly motivated Registered Dietitian to join our team to help build and grow our new nutrition program at ClubWorx.
ClubWorx was started 20 years ago by a local community member wanting to provide Fuquay Varina with a health and wellness solution. Today, ClubWorx is still owned by the same dedicated owner and continues to expand its options to meet the needs of the town. Now, ClubWorx is a 55,000 square foot, multi-purpose health and wellness facility, with a spacious cardio mezzanine & weight room floor, turfed functional training area, indoor & outdoor swimming pools, regulation size basketball court, three group fitness studios including The Haven Yoga & Loft Cycling studios, premium small group & personal performance center, expansive Children’s Center, locker rooms with showers and a fabulous smoothie bar. ClubWorx also houses and partners with Back In Action Physical Therapy, a dedicated PT group to support the health of our members and the community.
What We’re Doing
We are on the brink of a health boom as our society emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic. Americans have been forced to face their health as an essential part of their lives. We plan to utilize health insurance to capture clients looking to change their lives through nutrition education and behavior change programs. All members get a free 20-minute consult and also have the option for a more personalized approach by scheduling a longer individualized session. We also offer group workshops and nutrition education sessions in the lobby. This is a revolutionary process to provide clients with a holistic health experience.
- Design and implement safe, effective, science-based, and enjoyable meal plans that will meet the unique needs and wants of clients
- Utilize Motivational Interviewing in client and group settings to invoke behavior change for essential client progress
- Obtain credentialing through major insurance companies in a timely manner
- Adhere to HIPPA guidelines and actively manage client timelines and deliverables according to HIPPA policy Take a stake in client success: providing accountability to their goals, support on their journey, and guidance on how to get there.
- Develop evidence-based educational content for client programming, other health professional continuing education, and community nutrition
- Contribute to the nutrition services department through work on other projects and program development efforts
- Advocate for new members and clients of fitness facilities/gyms to make commitments to themselves in improving their nutrition through education, accountability, and consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Licensed as a Registered Dietitian with the North Carolina Board of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Completed Internship from ACEND accredited program
- Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Minimum of one-year clinical nutrition experience, highly preferred
- CPR Certification, or obtained upon hire
- Experience in client charting using ADIME and writing PES statements that coordinate with client condition
- Excellent verbal and written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Experience in the development, promotion, implementation, and evaluation of nutrition education programs, medical nutrition therapy, and various nutrition services in a community or outpatient setting preferred
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Credentialed with major health insurance providers is a bonus
- Business and marking background or experience is a plus
- Flexible schedule that includes some evening and weekend hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free gym membership
- Employee discount on gym services
- Discounted family gym membership
- Licenses fees covered
- Liability insurance provided
Email your resumes to: email@example.com