ClubWorx has had several member requests for us to continue drafting their dues while we are closed in order to pay our employees. We are overwhelmed with the generosity of our members. It exemplifies how much of a family we truly are here at ClubWorx. With over 100 employees, this gesture by some of our members unfortunately would not provide enough funds to pay everyone. Thankfully, we feel confident after doing extensive research that our employees who are unable to work during our closure are comparatively provided for by the provisions under the Relief Package. We are communicating and staying in close contact with our employees to help them through this process. We can’t wait to be able to reopen and have our full team of employees serving you once again within our doors!
We love this idea of helping others during this uncertain time. We were in the middle of a successful charity drive for the FV Emergency Food Pantry when we had to close. To continue this drive, we will be collecting funds from those that wish to contribute to help this worthy organization be a blessing to so many in our community during this time of need. If you would like to join us and donate to this cause, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can easily draft your billing account on file for the amount you wish to contribute.
At ClubWorx, our community's health is our top priority and we promise to continue to develop and deliver top notch home workouts to all of you via social media outlets and through our corporate partner Les Mills. Most of you already know that Les Mills as a company has comitted to giving everyone access to their Les Mills on Demand link that we have previously shared. This site only has approximately 80+ workouts for you to pick from to do at home. Being confined to our homes for approximately two weeks as to not spread any sickness, we know you may grow old of those same 80+ workouts.
GREAT NEWS!! Because we are a premier partner with Les Mills, we have worked with them to give you unrescricted access to the full line of Les Mills on Demand programs for the next two months absolutely FREE! This service would normally cost the member $14.99 a month to access their app. ClubWorx does not want that cost to fall on you during these times and have extended a membership for use of over 800+ classes across multiple formats through the ClubWorx portal. Here's how it works:
- First, click on the following link to request access:
https://www.lesmillsondemand.com/en_us/clubworx-nc/register. Simply fill out the information on the form and click submit.
- Start enjoying your favorite Les Mills class formats or try new classes we don't offer at the club!! Stuck homeschooling the kiddos? Try Les Mills Born To Move! This program divides workouts into different age that would satisfy an at home Physical Education requirement! And oh so fun!!
We will continue to post on social media daily. From workouts to challenges, inspirational images to keeping our members connected within our ClubWorx community. Enjoy Les Mills on Demand to it's full capacity until we are able to meet up at the club again. Know that you are truly missed and we will only come out stronger on the other side of all of this. Keep up those workouts at home and know we are here for you. Please let us know what we can do to help during this time. We are just a email or click away! Stay safe & healthy everyone.
Your Team at ClubWorx
Dear ClubWorx Members,
We had originally notified you that we were going to close temporarily until March 31st. This closure date has been extended to April 30th because of government mandate.
We know there will be many questions and we will work to answer them all. Thank you for being patient while we have gathered and processed all necessary information. First and foremost, please know we have chosen to NOT draft any dues while we remain closed.
- If you are billed monthly for membership dues, you will receive ½ a month credit for time lost in March when we re-open. We will adjust the next billing accordingly.
- If you have prepaid your membership dues, we will extend your expiration date by the amount of time we are closed, including March.
- If you have paid for the children’s center or locker service, we will extend your expiration date by the amount of time we are closed, including March.
- If you have paid for a personal training package, we will extend the expiration date on the sessions that were not used because of the closure.
- If you have paid for Premium Group Training, you will receive credit for the sessions that were not used because of the closure.
- If you have paid for Swim School or Swim Team, you will receive ½ a month credit for time lost in March when we re-open. We will adjust the next billing accordingly.
Keep your workouts and eating well going strong!
Because of our partnership with Les Mills, they are offering the Les Mills On Demand app to our members at no charge. This platform offers 95 free workouts across 8 categories. We promise it won’t automatically collect your data and it will remain available as long as the disruption from Covid-19 continues.
We will be creating other workout ideas and sharing them while we’re closed via our member page on social media.
We wish you all well during these times of uncertainty. We believe we will all be stronger on the other side of Covid-19. We can’t wait to see you again as soon as we are able.
In Good Health,
Your ClubWorx Family
Never in 19 years of business, did we think something that started so far away and so out of our control, would force us to make this difficult decision. From day one, our mission has always been to provide a community within our doors to promote the better health of our members. Unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, we feel we must now close our doors temporarily for the health of all. Based on recent advisements from Federal, State, and Local Government authorities, we will be closing at the end of the business day today, March 18th at 8:00pm. The length of this temporary closure will depend upon governmental guidance and our determination that it is safe for our members and staff to resume normal activity. Our target timeline is to remain closed through the end of March with hopes of opening April 1st.
Your health has always been our top priority. Our course of action over the last few weeks was based on the information and facts we had available from the CDC and local authorities. Our goal was to provide a safe and clean facility, allowing our members to continue exercising and relieve stress. Over time, we implemented changes to support social distancing recommendations and amplified sanitation efforts. However, despite these efforts, we believe temporarily closing the club is now necessary.
We believe communication is key at a time like this. As we learn of pertinent information, we plan to share it regularly through these different avenues:
- Email Blasts – If your email has changed since you joined the club, please make sure to update your details through the member portal on our website.
- Facebook Posts – We will post any updates on both the ClubWorx & ClubWorx Members Only Facebook pages.
- Clubworx.net – You will notice a slide on our homepage with a button to click. This will send you to a page with the most current updates.
- ClubWorx App – If you don’t have it, GET IT! We will send push notifications every time an update is posted with the link. This is your best place for class times, closures and club announcements as everything is in real time. Go to your app store for iOS or Android and download the ClubWorx App by Netpulse.These are unprecedented times with no definitive answers. Thank you to each and every member for being both patient and understanding as we navigate this difficult situation. Take advantage of this time to be with your families. We hope that each and every member of our ClubWorx community remains healthy and thrives so that you are ready to pick up where you left off the moment we re-open our doors.
Your ClubWorx Family
At ClubWorx, our community's health is our top priority. Recent developments have led us to make decisions to keep our members safe in the midst of the coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we work through these changes together on a daily basis. We have made the following modifications to our club programs:
- We have decided to suspend Group Exercise classes until the end of the month due to the close proximity of the participants, the use of equipment in the classes and being in an enclosed space. Updates on the virus are changing daily and we plan to assess our plan of action on a continual basis. We will re-evaluate classes moving forward in the upcoming weeks.
- The Children's Center will also close for the remainder of the month. Even though children do not appear to be at a higher risk for the virus, they can act as carriers transmitting the virus to others.
- Swim Team will be postponed until the end of the month. We will assess our plan of action on a continual basis. We will
re-evaluate classes moving forward in the upcoming weeks. Although there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pools and hot tubs, we feel this is the best decision based on teh number of participants on the swim team. Feel free to come in and swim on your own during open swim.
- Swim School will be postponed until April due to the close proximity of children to instructors and each other in classes.
Premium Small Group Training will run on a modified schedule which is available online. Further, Personal Training sessions will continue as scheduled with the exception of hands-on assisting during exercise.
What is ClubWorx doing to help?
- We will continue to disinfect the studios and equipment daily. We have implemented a cleaning protocol to sanitize cardio deck & weight room floor equipment, plates, mats & machines. The cleaning will be done multiple times a day in between our peak hours.
- We will schedule additional Virtual Classes in the Loft Cycling Studio as well as the Haven Yoga Studio. These schedules will be posted on our web site and app shortly.
- The front desk will now ask you to hang your own keys as to keep contact to a minimum.
- We will not be operating the saunas until further notice.
- Please do not use a water fountain. Bring a bottle of water!
We know that staying fit and active is our best way to build a strong immune system and stay healthy. If you can’t make it to our club right now due to the virus, here is a free option to help keep you active and working out at home.
This platform offers 95 free workouts across 8 categories. All the workouts are in English but you should find it easy to follow the visual cues. We promise it won’t automatically collect your data and it will remain available as long as the disruption from Coronavirus continues.
This is offered through Les Mills to our members because of our partnership with them. Due to the level of demand, the web site seems to be moving slow. Please be patient as everyone tries to access these workouts. Do not hit subscribe, merely scroll down to the videos and pick which format you would like to try!
Feel free to access our studios & equipment to do these workouts here if you feel like coming into the club. Our focus is to keep our club open as a welcomed outlet while also taking precautionary steps to help ensure everyone's overall health.
From the team at ClubWorx
SCHEDULE CHANGES FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 16TH
In this update we are sharing information and resources to keep our staff and members informed and safe in the midst of the coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak.
We’ve heard from many of you regarding coronavirus—raising concerns as well as sharing messages of positivity and encouragement in the face of uncertain times.
As leaders in our industry, we understand the essential role fitness plays in staying healthy, better than anyone. While all businesses must take extra precautions in times like these, our club continues to be a vital outlet for our community. So continue to help us keep the club clean, keep yourself informed, and practice good hygiene protocols.
We've made the following changes that will start Monday, March 16th:
- We are pausing all Water Aerobics& Primetimers Classes (including Aqua Zumba, Water Walking, Aqua Yoga and Swim Conditioning) indefinitely until we feel the risk for our seniors is at bay and it is safe for them to resume activities in larger groups of people.
- There will be no willPower&grace classes on Tuesday evenings.
- There will be no use of saunasand will be turned off. Please do not use them so we may disinfect them while they are off and not being used.
What is ClubWorx doing to help limit the spread of the virus?
- We will continue to heighten our cleaning efforts daily and provide ample wipes and disinfectant for use by our members. Please use sparingly so we do not run out. Please wipe down all equipment you are using during each visit.
- We will continue to disinfect the studios and equipment between the AM & PM classes while the studios are not being used.
- The front desk will now ask you to hang your own keys as to keep contact to a minimum.
- The children's center will sign your kids in for you so multiple people will not have to use the pen.
- There will be no snacks in the children's center or diaper changing. You will be called if your child needs to be changed.
- Please do not use a water fountain. The children's center will not allow the children to use one, so please make sure they have a water cup with them.
- The children's center will use paper passes that can be disposed of instead of the laminated passes.
As this is an evolving situation, we are monitoring it closely and will adapt & keep you informed. The health & safety of our members is our highest priority. Here’s is some information given to us by IHRSA (International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association), the leader in the fitness industry about what you can do to stay healthy and practice as good cleaning protocols:
Four Reasons to Keep Exercising:
VIDEO: IHRSA Senior Manager of Health Promotion & Policy
CLUB DISINFECTING & SANITATION EFFORTS
We are aware of the growing concerns over the COVID-19 virus. The health & safety of our members is our highest priority. Over our 19 years we have seen many other virus concerns and flu seasons, and in response we have instituted thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
As an evolving situation, we are monitoring it closely and will adapt & keep you informed. Here’s what we know and what we and you can do.
The Facts: From the North Carolina CDC and US CDC.
- As of March 12th, there are no confirmed cases reported in Fuquay.
- It is spread in similar ways to a cold or influenza (flu) through personal contact or touching surfaces holding the virus, then touching your eyes or nose, or by air through coughing and sneezing.
- The virus cannot be spread through sweat or bodies of water.
- Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Most patients experience mild symptoms and can recuperate at home, but others, particularly those with underlying medical conditions, may experience more severe respiratory illness.
What ClubWorx is doing?
We’ve increased cleaning frequency of all equipment and hard surfaces, tables, counters, door handles & equipment.
We are already using approved sanitation stations - antibacterial wipes & hand sanitizer are available for our members’ use. Please be mindful and only use what is needed as there is a national shortage of supplies. We are continually monitoring these stations, but if you notice these wipes or sanitizers are low, please let the front desk know.
What Members should do? Recommendations from the NC CDC.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue and discard it, your arm/shoulder, or into your shirt.
- Avoid touching your eyes and nose.
- Wash your hands frequently, we recommend pre- & post-workout and after using the bathroom.
- Wipe down all equipment before & after use, including control screens, handles, pads, pins, bars, dumbbells, weights, collars, mats, balls, bands, bags & chairs.
For more information here is the link to the National & local North Carolina CDC web sites:
We as a club have intensified our efforts. We are following the CDC instructions for proper cleaning & disinfecting protocols. We have always used products that have been EPA approved for emerging viral pathogens. We are asking our patrons to help by doing their job and not be wasteful. ClubWorx continues to speak to industry leaders and sanitation experts on a daily basis to stay abreast of new practices, protocols, and guidance.
For a Stronger Immunity: Natural Ways To Boost The Immune System
- Reduce Your Stress Levels. ...
- Moderate Your Alcohol Intake. ...
- Eat More Vegetables. ...
- Get Your Exercise On. ...
- Get Sufficient Sleep.