August 26th, 2023
The indoor pool and breezeway will be open completely on Monday, August 28th at 5:00am!
We can’t wait for you to see how amazing they look. But the work is not done yet! Soon to come is painting the walls and beams and updated lighting fixtures. We’ll keep you posted on future work via email blasts & Facebook posts.
August 20, 2023
The Breezeway between the indoor and outdoor pools is now open!
We are super excited about the opening of our breezeway and are looking forward to the reopening of the indoor pool. RenoSys has expressed there have been some supply issues and we are waiting on a few items to finish the project. This is going to delay the opening of the indoor pool for a few days, but we are hoping to get it open and ready by Wednesday morning. Once the flooring is cured the pool will have to be filled through the town, water and air temperature will need to be brought back to a comfortable range and chemicals will be added and balanced for member use. We will continue to notify you of updates via email and Facebook updates.
We apologize for the delay but are excited for our members to see our new pool deck and are confident the upgrades will be worth the wait. In the meantime, please enjoy the beautiful summer weather in our outdoor pool!
August 4, 2023
Water Exercise Classes
If you are dressed and ready for classes, please head straight to the side gate of the pool to the right of the club. If you need to change, there is one family restroom on the outdoor pool deck or feel free to enter the club and use the locker rooms. If you do so, you will then need to exit the front door and head around to the gate. Once the sidewalk ends, the area leading to the gate is grass so please be careful. If you need special assistance you can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check in with our pool attendant at the gate. They will have a printed roster of the participants registered for class, so please make sure you are registered ahead of time! The entire pool is swim by reservation until 9:30am. Only at 9:30am will your instructor help begin to loosen lane lines and move them to the side so that you will have the entire pool for class. Please note in the evenings you will still have the same amount space for class as normal and there will be lap reservations in the four other lanes.
Noodles and water weights will be outside on the pool deck for you to use.
At the end of class, our lifeguards will replace the lane lines back. You will exit through the gate again. It may be easier for you to just have a coverup and head home for a shower. If you would like to use the locker rooms after class though, feel free to come back inside. We will have mats down for safety as well as a dry mop to keep things as dry as possible.
Lap Swimmers/Recreational Swimmers
Please enter the club and check in for your lane assignment and into the club. You will be given a pool pass. If you have a family or guests, the desk will make sure to include how many are in your party. Feel free to use the locker rooms and then exit the building and around back to the gate on the right of the building. Our pool attendant will let you access the pool once you bring them your pass. You will also exit this gate as you leave the pool for the day.
The pool company plans to start the renovation on the breezeway first but cannot give us an exact date as to when we will be able to use it. We are hoping this takes much less time than the remainder of the project and then we can allow traffic through the breezeway to the Outdoor Pool. As always, thank you for your patience as we take on this exciting project. This is only going to enhance the member experience here at ClubWorx!
August 4, 2023.
- We will begin to drain the indoor pool after we close on Saturday, August 5th at 7:00pm and all-day Sunday, August 6th. The work will actually begin on Monday, August 7th.
- From August 6th-20th we will now have 4 lanes in our outdoor pool available for reservations and there will be no lanes available in the indoor pool while the work is being done. Please be aware when making reservations over the next two weeks the lane name may say “indoor pool.” Please note that after August 6th you will actually be making a reservation in the outdoor pool while the work is being done. We cannot change the names of the lanes in the software for this short amount of time.
- Lap swimming with be scheduled between the daylight hours of 6:00am-8:00pm per Wake County regulations.
- Swimmers will still stop at the front desk to check-in and will be given a lap lane pass.
- Feel free to use the locker rooms as normal, but you will need to walk around the building to the outdoor pool gate closest to Old Honeycutt Road.
- There a pool attendant will verify your entry with the pass you bring from the front desk as to not allow non-members or unattended children from entering the pool.
- Please note that recreational swim will still be going on in the remainder of the pool at the same time as your reservation.
- Also, please note that if you make a reservation between 2:00-4:00pm** that Summer Camp will be sharing the pool at this time. **These times can vary depending on inclement weather.
- Swim School will be in the outdoor pool from 5:00-7:00pm in lanes 1-4 and there will be no lap lanes available. Water Aerobics will be in the outdoor pool from 7:00-8:00pm and will share the pool with lap swimmers in lanes 1-4.
We are excited for this project to begin as it will be a major improvement to the club and the member experience. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work within the contractor’s requests. We will keep you abreast of the updates and changes via email and our Facebook page.
If you have a special circumstance or any questions, please feel free to contact our Aquatics Director, Amy Smith, at email@example.com or Director of Operations, Deanna Burke, at firstname.lastname@example.org.