Our dietitian will guide you to reach your health goals, and manage a variety of health conditions through proper nutrition and food choices. You will receive:
- nutritional support, goal setting, and accountability to promote weight loss
- meals plans, mealtime scheduling and cooking tips
- calorie and macronutrient counting
- individual grocery store tour to learn label reading, supermarket layout & tips on choosing the “healthier option”
- carb counting instruction and general diabetes management for type 1, type 2 & gestational diabetes
- tips on how to manage specific health conditions with food and nutrition (cancer, heart health, diabetes, hyper-/hypothyroidism, post-bariatric), etc.
Terri Chapman, MS, RDN, LDN
I shifted my career five years ago in pursuit of my Masters degree in nutrition from Meredith College, completed my internship through Utah State University, and in 2019 I sat for the credentialing exam that would grant me the hard-earned title, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN).