Our dietitian will guide you to reach your health goals, and manage a variety of health conditions through proper nutrition and food choices. You will receive:
- nutritional support, goal setting, and accountability to promote weight loss
- meals ideas, mealtime scheduling and cooking tips
- calorie and macronutrient counting
- individual grocery store tour to learn label reading, supermarket layout & tips on choosing the “healthier option”
- carb counting instruction and general diabetes management for type 1,
type 2 & gestational diabetes
- tips on how to manage specific health conditions with food and nutrition (cancer, heart health, diabetes, hyper-/hypothyroidism, post-bariatric), etc.
Lisa Robinson-Mihiar is a licensed registered dietitian nutritionist. She earned her dietetics degree from Oregon State University in 2014 and completed her internship there in 2015. Prior to attending Oregon State, Lisa completed a degree in exercise science at Western Oregon University where she played 4 years of NCAA Division II volleyball. Since earning her dietetics degree Lisa has worked primarily as an outpatient dietitian in the clinical setting. As a dietitian Lisa prides herself on really listening to, and getting to know, the individual she is working with in order to understand each person’s unique challenges and goals as they work towards better health. Lisa lives with her husband and their 4 kids in Fuquay-Varina. She enjoys coaching and playing volleyball. She is currently an assistant volleyball coach at Wake Technical Community College. Lisa also enjoys eating delicious food, exploring new places, singing and dancing to her favorite songs, organizing things, and spending time outdoors hiking and being active with her family!