We understand that confidentiality is important to you and essential in our business. It is our policy that all personal information you supply to us will be considered confidential. This policy holds true no matter how we receive your personal information; over the phone, e-mail or online through this website.
We do collect information on the domains people visit us from. This data helps us track trends in our website traffic and as the basis for making improvements. We do not share this information with any third parties.
Our website may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites with content suitable for all ages.
The term “us” or “we” refers to ClubWorx, 100 South Fitness Drive, Fuquay Varina, NC. The term “you” refers to you, the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
TCPA Consent (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
By visiting this website, I authorize ClubWorx and each of their agents, representatives, and affiliates, to send messages which could include health club updates, membership communication, new offers, products or service offerings. Standard message and data rates may apply. I am not required to consent as a condition of any purchase. You may unsubscribe at any time. You can contact me via telephone call, text messages and emails at the telephone number(s) and email address(es) I provided for sales and marketing purposes using live operators, automated telephone dialing systems, or prerecorded messages.
Waiver & Release of Liability
By signing up for any program through this website, I accept full responsibility for my (and/or my child's) participation in the program and my (and/or his/her) use of any and all apparatus, applicanes, facility, privilege or service whatsoever, owned and operated by ClubWorx & Fuquay Fitness, at my own risk and shall hold the club, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents harmless from any and all loss, claim, injury, damage or liability sustained or incurred by use resulting therefrom. ClubWorx & Fuquay Fitness strongly urge you (and/or my your child) to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise program. I understand and agree that no photos or videos will be taken on ClubWorx premises without prior written consent.
COVID-19 Consent to Service
Coronavirus, COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person to person contact. Federal and State authorities recommend social distancing as a mean to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability and death. Participating in programs at ClubWorx and their facility could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. ClubWorx in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in programs in our facilities, nor will be held liable for any person contracting the virus. By signing up for any program through this website, person agree to adhere to mandated guidelines and company policies, practice social distancing, sanitize and clean after each use of the facility, and practice the 3 W’s – Wear, Wait & Wash. Participants must adhere to maximum capacities in the pools as posted at the facility.
Aquatics Payment Authorization
By signing up for masters swim through this website, I authorize ClubWorx to automatically charge the credit card I submit in the amount of $35 per month for non-members, $20 per month for members, as payment for my participation on the ClubWorx Master’s Swim Team.
By signing up for swim team through this website, I authorize ClubWorx to automatically charge the credit card I submit in the amount of $95 per month for non-members, $75 per month for members, plus a $49 registration fee, as payment for my participation on the ClubWorx Swim Team.
By signing up for the ClubWorx Swim School through this website, I authorize ClubWorx to automatically charge the credit card I submit in the amount of $120 per month for non-members, $88 per month for members as payment for my/my child's participation in the ClubWorx Swim School.
Automatic payments are charged on the first day of each month and will continue monthly thereafter. Cancellation requests to stop EFT billing need to be received in writing or by certified or registered mail by the 15th of the previous month to stop the billing for the following month.
Red Cross Lifeguard Classes Return Policy
Any and all administrative e-Registration and in-person Registration fees are non-refundable 14 days prior to start date of session. Any cancelation before 14 days allows for a 50% refund or a transfer to the next session. Transfer/Withdrawal policies apply to any reasons, including medical, that prevent participation in a course.
Birthday Party Waiver and Conditions
The following terms are for the personal safety of all participants and respect for all ClubWorx assets, members, employees, club policies and procedures.
• Rentee assumes full financial responsibility for facility damages above normal wear and tear.
• Rentee agrees to communicate all policies to guests and participants.
• Rentee agrees to enforce the NO SMOKING policy in the club and in the club’s carpeted entryway.
• Rentee will provide ClubWorx with a schedule of events prior to the rental date.
• Rentee agrees to remove all decorations and leftover food from ClubWorx by the close of the event.
• ClubWorx is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
• There will be no "rough-housing” within the club at any time. Courtesy must be given to club members at all times.
• Rentee must check in at the front desk upon arrival and have participant guardians sign a waiver upon entry.
• A lifeguard is mandatory. Parties with more than 15 children may require an additional lifeguard at an additional cost. Two parents or adult chaperones must directly supervise children at all times. With the lifeguard ClubWorx requires (1) chaperone per (5) children.
• Parents that must accompany children under 5 years old into the pool must sign a waiver. This applies to siblings of children who are participating in the pool party. Extra children over the allotted 15 will be charged at $5/child.
• Children will not be allowed to run through the corridors or on the pool deck.
• Please note that use of the Swimming Pool is not reserved exclusively for your party. Two lanes will remain open for lap swimmers.
• Attendees agree to all posted pool rules and regulations including NO JUMPING OR DIVING IN THE POOL.
• No balls or flotation devices larger than your child can be brought into the pool.
• Chewing gum is prohibited.
• Food can only be consumed in the private party room and will not be allowed on the pool deck.
• Full Payment is required to reserve the date
• No Refund will be issued. If inclement weather forces ClubWorx to cancel a party you may reschedule the party to an alternative date or refunds are up to the Aquatic Director’s discretion.
I understand that failure to comply with the above rules will result in immediate termination of the party/event without refund.
Club Rental Waiver & Release of Liability
Disclaimer: ClubWorx & Fuquay Fitness are not responsible for any injury to any person suffered while attending a Club Rental Event for any reason whatsoever, including ordinary negligence on the part of ClubWorx or Fuquay Fitness, it’s agents or employees.
In consideration of use of the ClubWorx facility, I hereby release and covenant not-to-sue ClubWorx or any of its employees, instructors, agents and all others who are involved, from any and all present and future claims resulting from ordinary negligence on the part of ClubWorx or others listed for personal injury; wrongful death or property damage as a result of my event (including food service, entertainment and recreational activities). I hereby voluntarily waive any and all claims resulting from ordinary negligence, both present and future, that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs or assigns.
I am aware that using the fitness and recreational facilities at ClubWorx involve taking certain risks such as sprains, contusions, heart-attack and even death. My guests and I are voluntarily participating in the scheduled activities with knowledge of the risks involved and hereby agree to accept any and all inherent risks of injury.
I agree to reimburse ClubWorx and others listed for any and all claims arising as a result of renting the club.
I understand that this waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the state of North Carolina and agree that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder of the waiver will continue in full legal force and effect. I further agree that the venue for any legal proceeding shall be in the state of North Carolina.
I affirm that I am of legal age and I am freely signing this agreement. I have read this waiver and fully understand that, by giving my electronic signature, I am giving up legal rights and/or remedies which may be available to me for the ordinary negligence of ClubWorx or any or the parties listed above in consideration of the use of ClubWorx.
I hereby consent and agree that ClubWorx, its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs/videos of me and/or my child/children to use in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of any advertising. I further consent that my name and identity, and/or my child's/children's name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary. I do hereby release to ClubWorx, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately. I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for photographing/videoing me or my child/children, either for initial or subsequent advertising purposes. I also understand that ClubWorx is not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of my or my child's/children's participation in this photography/video, including medical expenses due to any sickness or injury incurred as a result. I represent that I am at least 18 years of age, have read and understand the foregoing statement, and am competent to execute this agreement.