2024 pool schedule
Please take note of some procedures/guidelines that need to be followed for the pool to run smoothly and benefit all members. We are working hard to accommodate as many members as we can.
- All swimmers need to make a reservation to swim. Visit the registration portal or the ClubWorx app to reserve your time. Reservations will be available two weeks in advance.
- Members should only schedule up to one hour per day in increments of 30 minutes.
- Spouses & members of the same family can share lanes. Please only reserve one lane for your spouse or family member.
- Pool lanes are numbered 1-4. Please stay in the lane that you have reserved. If you had to reserve 2 different lanes in order to swim for 1 hour, you will still need to swim in the lane that you have reserved, even if that involves moving out of the lane that you started in.
- Please do not enter the pool deck until 5 minutes prior to your reserved time to ensure a smooth transition.
- If you would like to stay in your lane for additional time, and there is not another member waiting to enter the lane, feel free to stay in the lane until the member that reserved the lane arrives. If they are late to their scheduled time, you must get out of the pool when they arrive.
- Please cancel your lane reservation if you are not going to use it. You can cancel up to two hours prior to the event or by calling the front desk at 919-567-3400.
- If you are trying to reserve a particular time that is booked, add your name to the waitlist of the particular time on all available lanes. This will increase your chances of getting into one.
- If and when you receive a waitlist email, click book and you will be taken to book your time. Please note, it will email everyone on the wait list and it is first come, first serve who replies to the email first.
There will be no recreational or family free swim in the outdoor pool until Saturday, May 27th at 11:00am when it opens for the season. On this date the indoor pool becomes a training pool, and most programs move to the outdoor pool. All rec swim will move outdoors and members 16 years and older can lap swim indoors. Competitive swimmers 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult. We understand that some families may have special requests. If you need to inquire about swimming indoors vs. outdoors, or have any questions please contact Amy Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference both the indoor & outdoor pool schedules & policies above before coming out to swim.
Here are some important tips to know so you can prepare for the outdoor pool season:
- Upgrade to “Summer Swim” now so you can bring family members not currently on your membership into swim. Do this prior to Memorial Day opening weekend so you won’t have to wait in line! Stop in and see a member services advisor to help you today.
- If you plan on bringing a child that is not your own, please make sure you are familiar with our guest & age policies. You will also need a guardian waiver signed by the child’s parent on file here at the club. You can find this document here!
- The use of personal water toys is allowed but please only bring balls that are for pools use. No other balls will be allowed in the pool. No floats allowed in the pool, no mermaid tails, and no water guns. Use of personal noodles & coast guard approved life vests or puddle-jumpers are allowed, NO water wings. Posters will be posted so you may reference these rules.
- Please be mindful of our dress code. All clothing in the pool needs to be designed for swimming. We want to keep you safe and excessively baggy clothing can be a risk. If you need to cover your skin, please wear rash guard or tight-fitting clothes. Keep in mind we are a family club and thongs, or cheeky bottoms are prohibited. A cover up must be worn into the lobby over all bathing suits.
- The last 10 minutes of each hour will be adult only swim. Anyone 15 years or younger must exit the pool during this time. At this time swimming is not permitted in the indoor pool while we wait for the outdoor pool to reopen. You can access the indoor and outdoor pool schedules here. Although some programs may be running in the outdoor pool, we try not to close the entire pool to offer recreational swim all day.
- During the week when it’s lap swimming only, members who wish to sit in the sun are allowed to enter the outdoor pool deck but are not permitted in the pool unless they have a lap lane reserved. There will be no lifeguards or recreational swim during this time.
- Children not potty-trained must wear plastic pants (available at the front desk). Swim diapers are not necessary.
- No Smoking, Vaping, Alcohol, and glass permitted on the pool deck.
- The outdoor pool will close for swim meets at 4:00pm on June 20th, July 5th & July 11th. The swim team practices in all of the lap lanes from 4:30-7:00pm during the week. The shallow end and deep end will be open for recreational swim.
- Pool birthday parties are not permitted in the outdoor pool. if you would like to schedule a pool party in the indoor pool please contact Kaitlyn at email@example.com.