As a member of ClubWorx, we will help you meet your fitness goals. We are committed to providing an environment which will allow you to make your workout the best it can be. In order to achieve that, we ask that you read and follow the guidelines listed below. Remember, we value your participation at ClubWorx and commend your desire to enhance your fitness level and quality of life.
- All club members must check in at the Front Desk before each workout.
- Shirts and closed toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required at all times inside the facility. Bare feet or sandals are only allowed in the locker rooms or pool area.
- Only drinks in closed, plastic containers are allowed in the weight room, Group Exercise, cardio areas, or the pool. Drinks are not allowed on the basketball court. Food is permitted only in the Pro Shop/Juice Bar area. Food is not permitted at the pool unless in a posted designated area. Food is permitted in the breezeway between the two pools.
- Profanity or foul language is not permitted in the facility or on the grounds. Destructive, abusive, unsafe or inappropriate behavior will not be permitted at any time and may result in termination of membership.
- The use of drugs, alcohol or tobacco is strictly prohibited in the facility or on the grounds of ClubWorx.
- In order to provide an environment that is safe and pleasant to all, Management reserves that right to revoke the membership or anyone who does not abide by the rules of the facility.
- The above rules are not inclusive. Other rules and regulations specific to each area are posted.
- Please be on time for class. If you are more than 10 minutes late for class, for your safety and consideration of others the instructor will ask you to leave. Please choose an activity other than the class currently in session and DO NOT ENTER.
- Keep conversation to a minimum. We do want you to enjoy the social aspect of working out, but please remember that a class is still a CLASS. Conversation is best enjoyed before or after class. Your instructors and class members will appreciate this courtesy.
- If you are waiting for the next class, please do not enter the classroom before the current class is complete.
- Let your instructor know if you need modifications, have any medical conditions or are pregnant prior to class. Performing an activity that is not at all similar to what the instructor is teaching can be distracting and can present safety issues. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition that prevents you from following the class routines, please use options shown by an instructor or choose a class more suitable for your fitness level.
- All coats and bags must be placed in a locker since they create a fire hazard. We are not liable for lost or stolen items.
- Proper footwear, which consists of sneakers with non-marking soles, is required. Sandals & slip on shoes/sneakers will not be allowed when performing exercises.
- Please return all equipment to its proper place when done for the next participants in the room to use.
- No more than 2 babies in car seats per class please. Babies under 6 months old are welcome in car seats if they are not disrupting class & class size and type permits. The instructors have been empowered to make decisions on allowing infants in the Group Exercise Room, based on safety and distraction considerations. All other children are not allowed to sit in the room.
- Keiser cycles are for use during scheduled Rev Master classes ONLY.
- The sound system is for instructors’ use only. Members are not allowed to use it outside of a scheduled class, but they may use the studio itself.
Only 2 guests per membership.
12 years & under: $10 • 13 & over: $15
15 years & under: Must be accompanied by guardian 18 years or older or have a Temporary Guardian Waiver on file.
16 years & up: May bring in guests ages 18 & up.
18 years & up: May bring in younger siblings on a family membership with a guardian waiver form. They may also bring guests 18 years and older. They cannot bring in minors that are not on their membership.
Click to download