READY. SET. CAMP!
Many things have changed in our world recently, but one thing remains the same - children and parents need summer camps more than ever!
ClubWorx is offering 10 WEEKS of fun for kids ages 5-12, with a PIZZA PARTY every Friday!
Each day we offer a wellness activity plus recreational swim in our outdoor pool! Children school aged 5 to 12 years will experience a fun, rewarding, safe camp that promotes physical fitness under the supervision of friendly, experienced staff. With 10 weeks of new unique camp themes, your child will be sure to find one they love.
We have added extra procedures in accordance with the CDC & NCHHS guidelines in order to help keep your children safe and healthy this summer.
- We will communicate with participants and their parents prior to the start of camp about all of our new guidelines that may differ from last summer. You can find all information at www.clubworx.net/summer-camps.
- ClubWorx will follow government mandates for day camps that include but are not limited to health checks upon arrival. Every camper will have their temperature checked upon arrival at camp each day and before they enter the building. If campers are showing any symptoms, they will be sent home immediately. Symptoms include fever, cough or shortness of breath. All ClubWorx employees will take the same health checks daily.
- Pick up will be done in the carpool loop and pick up will be on the side of the building by the double doors of the indoor pool. Parents and guardians may not come inside the building, so we will set up a texting system for drop off and pick up. Only one staff member per day will greet you at your car. Please do not get out.
- Drop off and pick up times are 7-8 am and 5-6 pm. We cannot allow any alternate pick up times due to staffing ratios for new guidelines.
- All campers will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering ClubWorx.
- Campers will physical distance at all times and will be in age appropriate groups of 10 while indoors. Once outdoors we can increase the numbers of the groups.
- We will only play non-contact sports.
- Campers will sanitize their hands between activities and during all transitions. Sanitizing stations will be available around camp areas.
- We will have a “bell” rotation much like in school to allow small groups of 10 campers to participate in core activities, lunch and pool time so that we stay within the mandated capacities in those areas.
- Once a group rotates out of a camp area, we will allow time for counselors to sanitize the area before the next group transitions. We are following NCHHS sanitation guidance and using EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Please send spray sunscreen only. You may send a stick of sunscreen for your campers face, but know that counselors will not be able to help your child apply it. No lotion sunscreen allowed.
What should my camper bring with them to camp every day?
- Water bottle labeled with their name.
- If a camper needs medication, please bring enough for the week labeled with the camper's name. Please give the Camp Directors printed directions on the first day of camp.
- Lunch and two snacks each day. We will provide pizza for lunch on Friday for all campers. If your camper has dietary restrictions please notify the Camp Directors on the first day of camp.
- Please do not send in outside treats to share for holidays or birthdays.
- Please bring a backpack or cinch sack with goggles, towel, sunscreen, water bottle, and life vest or puddle jumpers certified by the Coast Guard if needed. You may also bring an electronic device to use during our rest period. It will be kept with the camper at all times and only used during down time.
- DO NOT bring toys, pool toys or food to share with others.
Are you signing up multiple siblings? We offer a 10% discount on additional children. This discount has already been applied to the shopping cart.
Daily drop-in registration is based on availability and must be registered by contacting Sabrina directly.
I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who worked at the ClubWorx Camp this summer. My son absolutely loved the camp. Everyday my son would ask me to drop him off early and to pick him up late. I even had time to run errands and workout after work. The best part of the camp was the variety of activities. He had time to swim, participate in arts/crafts, play with his friends in the children's center, and participate in different sports. He made so many friends there too because the staff promoted team building and activities that helped the kids get to know each other. My son formed many friendships which is so important! I never worried about my son while I was at work because I knew he was safe. All of the counselors knew my son, understood my son, respected my son, and made him feel special. As a teacher and a parent this is all very important to me. I will use the ClubWorx camp this summer and recommend the camp to my friends as well. Thank you.
- Deborah Wuertz
My experience at Clubworx has been nothing but awesome and I have nothing but good things to say about the program and the staff. The program is well put together and keeps the children healthy and active all day and is designed to have frequent water breaks and snacks for the children. Each staff member there really seems to connect with each child individually and have a true relationship with them while they are at camp. My son cannot wait to attend camp each year, that’s what he looks forward to most is his Clubworx Summer Camp. Keep up the good work Ms. Sabrina & Clubworx!